OK, it's not quite my desk. But it's close.
I knew it was coming... a couple of "crunch time" days until I head to Modular Week in the Holy Land on Sunday. SO I won't be blogging much.
To give you an idea of the insanity I need to:
- turn in two projects (thankfully, one is only a powerpoint!)
- post on Blackboard in one class
- do some prep for church events like the annual prayer retreat, and some small group stuff
- practice a "Retro Sunday" piece of music
- write a "reflective" essay on "Spiritual Leadership" by Blackaby
- groceries (done)
- cat litter (oops)
- cat food (got it)
- forms signed (done)
- appointments made (done)
- a ride to events (no can do - won't be here)
- laundry (some, not all - they can do the rest.)
- Thursday through Saturday, I'm headed to South Carolina for a (very) short family reunion.
- Sunday morning is a busy day at church with one of our "Friend Day" events.
- Sunday afternoon at 1 p.m. Reedy Girl has a concert and yours truly is her accompanist (who keeps forgetting that third sharp in A Major, dang it!), AND
- my fellow seminarian and all around great friend, Dana, picks me up at 3 p.m. Sunday afternoon to head down to Modular Week.
Needing my head examined... I am your slightly demented