Sunday, May 04, 2008

Calvinomics

Calvinomics: [Kal-vinn-ohm-iks]

1. The science that deals with the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services and with the theory and management of Calvin's systems.
2. A state of being chosen, whether you know it or not.
3. "This snake chose ME." (to paraphrase a T-shirt)

Maybe you wondered how snakes eat. (Well... maybe you didn't. If so you can skip this post.) Basically, to eat like a snake, you hug your food to death and swallow it whole.

FIRST - you have a snake. And a mousie. Mousie is verrra verrrrra still so snake no see him?? Maybe??

No such luck, mousie! Snake DEEElighted to see mousie and gives BIG hug. Scares the - uh - STUFF out of the mousie.


REALLY hugs. REALLY scares.


Bigger BIGGER hug. Nom nom nom nom nom...


Snake smileth. Helps girl do homework. (Probably math... snakes are ADDERS you know.... heeheheeee.... Sorry.)




I promise I will get more sleep...

Deb

5 comments:

Terri said...

Ok. I like snakes. And I like mice. So...that makes me the perfect Episcopalian, right in the middle between the mouse and the snake...now that's a new twist on Via Media....(LOL)

spookyrach said...

adders? Ooooooh, that's just wrong. Reaaaally wrong.

But funny!

Tricia said...

I was expecting this to be about Calvin & Hobbes... 'cause given a choice between spiders and snakes? I'll choose the spiders. Or the comic strip. But probably not the snake. (Although I did see a garter snake in the grass recently, and make my almost-5yo observe it with me. Mostly because we didn't have to touch it, they're okay if you don't have to touch them....)

Lori said...

"Snakes are adders..."

*snorts*

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

OMG...I needed this so much today! I have missed reading you but I have been inside of myself.

Adders...*snickers*

nom nom nom