Wednesday, March 11, 2009

On the road again...


She's being bad again.
What's she doing?
She is PACKING!
WHAT?? I thought you hid the uitcases-say!
I thought YOU hid them.
This is just SOoooo wrong.

Well... sorry kittehs...

The Harpist and I are headed to Providence, RI for the All-Eastern music conference. Along with 50 others from her high school orchestra plus other chaperones.

I've loaded my iPod and repacked... (left out shoes. DUH.) and decided to leave my laptop behind. Whatever assignments are due, will be late. Life it too short to sit hunkered over a laptop on a bus. Besides, I have LOTS of things to read for upcoming papers.

Yee haw...

Ya'll be good and I'll post pictures and tell you about it when I'm back.

Deb

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Those cats are NOT happy!

I hope you and Harpist have a great time together. Sometimes it is best to leave the puter behind.