Friday, December 22, 2006

Games of Biblical Proportions...

I am speechless...

I just read this article about an Iowa State University professor's study on "religious" board games and toys... You will NOT believe it! Take a look!


WHO KNEW that there was a market (and a multi-million one, I might add) for "Catholic-opoly", "KosherLand" and "Race to the Kabah"?? What's next? "You Bet Your Caste?" "Name That Mantra?"

And in case you weren't sure about the possibilities, besides the "Jesus Action Figure" (dark or light skinned tones available!) there's the Job Action Figure too! Rags and boils included...

With stuff this weird, you know I'm not making it up... and it truly is no wonder that people who are not Christ-followers wonder at our beliefs...

From my perplexed and slightly amazed and "what's-this-world-coming-to?" home to yours...

Deb

1 comment:

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHA Kosherland! :) That makes me laugh. I saw on TV that there is a new Playstation game out called Left Behind that some people are calling intolerant. I can't imagine why (dripping with sarcasm). The "christians" in this game go around and kill people who aren't saved. Can you believe that? Nice huh? If we continue to do things like this and wall ourselves off in our own little happy Christian compound of living we'll never have any effect on the world around us. Instead we'll just shoot everyone. That's better. Geez.