Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Five: What you absolutely, can't leave home without...

Singing Owl of RevGalBlogPals writes:

We will be at a chaplain's convention when you all are answering the Friday Five Questions. I'll look forward to reading your answers next week when I get home. At the moment we are trying to get the car loaded so we can hit the road, so this will be a simple F.F. This running around madly in order to leave has me wondering: what are the five things you simply must have when you are away from home? And why? Any history or goofy things, or stories?


Since we just did a 10 hour round trip to pick up Reedy Girl yesterday from band camp, I'll write down what I grabbed at the last minute (and actually needed!):
1. water
2. camera
3. map
4. snacks
5. napkins


When the kids were little it was:
1. diapers and wipes
2. changes of clothes
3. all-important blankie
4. kid entertainment (books-on-tape, simple games)
5. Cheerios!

When I head to a modular week I take along:
1. cell phone
2. lap top
3. quarters (for the copier)
4. snacks
5. my fellow traveler Dana who is on the sem-fem journey with me!

And it's back to the papers for me...

Deb

P.S. That's not my cat. Just loved the picture!

No comments: