Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Five: Blogroll Spotlight

Mary Beth from RevGals writes...

On my blog sidebar is a list titled, "Blogs I Read Every Day." After my mother became a blogger, she asked me how I could possibly read that many blogs daily!? I had to confess it then: Okay, I don't read them all every day! I have over 100 on there! But I have favorites, and you do too.
Some of you probably use feed readers to let you know when your favorite bloggers have posted...not me, not yet. I just have folks who are part of my day-to-day.

So for today's Friday Five, give us five blogs you visit regularly, and tell us briefly WHY you like them. These can be RevGal and Pal bloggers and others ... or news sites, knitting sites, etc. Who are you showing the love to on a pretty constant basis?

This is hard! I enjoy many of the blogs I read... and some get frequent visits because they simply make me laugh. Some are ones I read to keep in touch because friends have moved away. If I left you out, it's not because I don't love you...

1. Church bizness type blog: Church Marketing Sucks
Just to keep it real and think about the way that God is represented.

2. Keep in touch blog: Jeff and Sarah
Sniff... Sniff... miss you!!

3. Make me laugh blog: LOL Cats
Teh first language born of teh interwebs

4. Make me think blog: The Scroll
The blog for the group Christians for Biblical Equality
I use their resources every time I write a paper! Good stuff!

And the one that I had the hardest time choosing...
because there are several of you who qualify.

But I went with the person of the cool crafts, swapfests, cows, and pantipalooza!

5. Feel the love blog: Princess Mindy

Love you RevGals!!!

Deb

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*does the princess wave* thank you thank you!!

I heart lol cats.

send me an email and tell me about your outdoor furniture and we will see what we can do!