Thursday, August 27, 2009

Continuing to do the ABCs of gratitude...

Q is for...

Quiet! Yes. Even an extrovert likes quiet now and then. Not TOOOoooo much, mind you, but enough to settle my heart and to re-focus on what matters. Unlike the Bearded Brewer, my silent retreats are not a week, but are 4-5 hours. I go to a local retreat center with other day retreatants and soak up some God time. The next one is September 2nd at the Dayspring Retreat Center. Join me, will you?

Quintessential Christians. The ideal of my Christian experience in a nutshell, i.e. to become the essence of Christ in my world. I have so many models of this in my life to contemplate and strive towards becoming... They are incredible blessings to me and I am grateful.

I'm struggling to come up with Q's... so forgive me for stopping with two. :)

Deb

No comments: