Monday, August 24, 2009

O is for...

O is for...

Opportunity... I think about the discrimination that my grandmothers and mom lived through. I think about the jobs that they never considered, or the places they never went for an education... because women just "didn't do that"... Yeah... I am grateful!

Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent God... Some times it is hard to grasp the depths and the heights of an eternal God. (Wait - SOME times? Make that ALL the time!) To know that I have instant access to that kind of power and love. It's mind-blowing and amazing.

Openness... I was thinking today of the people I share my heart with and vice versa. The fact that we can live and talk and do life together with an open-hearted conversation is such a blessing.

October... Fall. Football. End of summer heat. My favorite MONTH of the year!!!

Ohio State... Yeah. Kinda goes with October. Go Bucks!

2 comments:

Terri said...

October was my favorite month...now it is only marginally different than any other month - hot.

excellent list of O's for gradtitude.

QuakerPastor said...

GO Buckeyes!