Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ending a long day...

Tonight we ended our Greek class with a reading and translation of some verses from I John 2. I actually could read enough of the words to feel like perhaps I have learned something!

12 I am writing to you, dear children,
because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name.

13 I am writing to you, fathers,
because you know him who is from the beginning.
I am writing to you, young people,
because you have overcome the evil one.

14 I write to you, dear children,
because you know the Father.
I write to you, fathers,
because you know him who is from the beginning.
I write to you, young people,
because you are strong,
and the word of God lives in you,
and you have overcome the evil one.

I John 2:12-14 TNIV


There's been a lot of things hit the fan today... but at least I have this truth to hang on to.

Deb

No comments: