Thursday, October 18, 2007

Should be...

...getting dinner ...studying ...practicing ...maybe even praying ...or practicing my French...

INSTEAD - I wandered over to The Gallery of Regrettable Food! and then clicked onward to find a recipe for the worst jello and food combination I could think of... who knew that someone had actually made Carrot Olive Lime Jello??
Oh my. How positively disgusting. I must be finding this humorous because I have spent too many hours in a Greek Lexicon today... or because I'm just warped.

While it could indeed be my lackadaisical cooking, this time it isn't. Click on over and enjoy... funny stuff!

Deb

5 comments:

Sarah said...

It's because your warped...but that's how I like you! ;)

Lori said...

c'est vrais, ce jello et repugnant!

Bon soir!

1-4 Grace said...

I used my lime jello to make jello shooters with vodka

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

ick

Tricia said...

Last time I was at my mother's house, I found a recipe card that belongs in the gallery of regrettable food - or maybe it already is! I think it came from a Weight Watchers recipe collection. I need to track it down again (i took a digital photo), because it was totally eeeuuuwwww...