Saturday, May 31, 2008

Scattergories

I already tagged Mindy for another meme, so I'll do this one.

How it works:

SCATTERGORIES...

It's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, tag 10 people, post it to your blog, and then notify them, including the person who tagged you. Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things..nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME Deb
4 LETTER WORD Dare
VEHICLE Dodge
TV SHOW Dragnet
CITY Duluth
BOY NAME David
GIRL NAME Diane
OCCUPATION Detective
SOMETHING YOU WEAR Diamonds!
FOOD Donuts
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM Deodorant
REASON FOR BEING LATE Dearest Husband
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT DANG IT!

And I can't sic this on 10 people. I just can't. Play if you want. (Hope your name isn't Xavier!)

Deb

No comments: