Monday, April 20, 2009

Daybook for 20 April

Simple Woman's Daybook
for
April 20, 2009


Outside my Window… the sun is setting on a chilly, rainy day.

I am thinking… about a way to get past a writing block on this particular paper on the Trinity.

From the learning rooms… The Harpist is 90% done with her big senior project on the Welsh language and is working on pre-calc. Reedy Girl is working through several Algebra problems, science and doing some reading for English (reading the "original" Beauty and the Beast.) And I am writing a paper on the Trinity!

I am thankful for… my husband, who is home brewing today.

From the kitchen…chicken in the crockpot.

I am wearing… jeans and a sweater - didn't turn the heat on even though the house is in the 60s.

I am creating… a plan for my flower beds in my head. And maybe I will try tomatoes again...straw bale gardening?? or upside down tomato pots?

I am reading… a whole bunch of theological articles, journals and books, and trying to figure out when to read "real" books.

I am hearing… the dryer buzzing.

Around the house... 3 students, 1 brewer, 3 snoozing cats, 1 basking snake

One of my favorite things… listening to a warbler or wren senerade.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… fencing Monday and Saturday for the girls, deep water aerobics Tuesday and Thursday for me; a paper due Saturday, another one Monday... a concert Thursday (the Harpist's final concert at high school) and maybe a haircut if I can schedule it. And sometime in the next week, an anniversary dinner (22 years!) with my best friend.

A Picture Thought I am Sharing:
Someone is glad that Reedy Girl is back from band tour...

No comments: