Tuesday, April 28, 2009

PARrrTAAAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI... this is not my cat... I don't have a death wish.

Hallelujah. The semester is done.

It really is great to be getting closer to the end of my studies. I figured out that I am 10 classes away from graduation. That includes 2 this summer, both of which will have major research papers. (I'll try to contain my excitement.) I should start working on them early in the semester, but somehow if I start too far ahead, the papers don't have the cohesion and focus, and they ramble.

I realized that I didn't know what it was like to have a normally paced life, where I wasn't up early, studying late. I do have plans to change the pace of my life... and it will happen one of these days. The week in between semesters, I can do so much stuff! I can hang out and not feel guilty, just sit and (gasp) watch TV. Maybe even do nothing.

I think I'll shoot for that...

Deb

3 comments:

Lori said...

Job well done. Rest well earned. Parrrtaayyy hearty!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

YEA!!!

And I love that cat picture.

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

REST!