Thursday, September 14, 2006

Because I can...

Absolutely no compelling content... just had to put some of these up because. Because. I. Can. And because it was time for a giggle. As Monty Python would say, "And now for something completely different..." (And no - I didn't make them, take the photos, etc. I will credit you if you did... Just let me know! Enjoy!)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Is this a mouse? A rat?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Finally! Something to do with all those extra cukes!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Red Baron Chicken?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Leprowich?



Are you smiling yet? More another day...

From our home to yours...
Deb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE 'em! Very cool. I wonder if I could make something like that cuke-critter... I'll probably get a cucumber at the market tomorrow, and I have some radishes. Hmmm...