Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

I have a paper to finish. What better time to procrastinate and get my inner muse cranking first on a meme... 'cause I've been tagged!

The rules for the meme are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. That would be Rev. Dona Quixote...
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

So... here's
Six non-important things/habits/quirks about me...

1. I love to sing and play music. It's a rare day I don't have it playing as I do my daily "stuff." Having an iPod has helped this immensely.

2. I don't "do" silence well. (uh... see #1!) I make myself go on short, quarterly silent retreats at a center near our home. I know I need it, but it's hard to do it, and I have to push myself to get there. However, the folks at Dayspring are incredibly flexible, willing to let me change my retreat day to allow for my work schedule, and are wonderful hosts. You can do overnights there, space permitting. I recommend them highly.

3. I am one of 7 kids. In birth order, I am #5, but there's about a 5 year gap between me and my next oldest sib, so that makes me sort of an "oldest" and a "middler" at the same time.

4. I have had several "careers" (music education, music therapy, medical secretary, health care manager, and burger jockey) and am now in seminary.

5. I am on Facebook, MySpace and have a homepage (...but the last two are sadly neglected!)

6. Our cats (Polgara and Tiria) have blogs (which I don't write on much... they are quite talented without my help!) But they would love for you to visit them!

OK, so now I tag...

And now... back to my paper!!!

Deb

No comments: