Monday, October 23, 2006

The cat is eating my lunch and other things that happen when I am multitasking..


I know, I know...

It's my own fault... I left my lunch on the table to go answer the door and then... heard the dryer buzzer and went to grab the perm. press stuff from the dryer before it wrinkled and THEN... answered the phone while away from the kitchen.

I came back to find my lovely plate of skim cottage cheese with fruit, whole wheat toast and almonds being "taste-tested" by one of our cats (who shall remain nameless.) She did not even look guilty when I scolded her. And she didn't hurry away from my plate, more like a casual saunter across the counter and then hopped down to the floor.

Harrumph.

We are not amused. And yes, I fixed myself a fresh plate before finally having lunch...

From our home to yours...
Deb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BAD cat!!! But she's very pretty. And I bet she knows it...

:)