Friday, October 27, 2006

Something Scary - A Friday Five


From RevGalBlogPals and the "Friday Five" fiesta:


1. Do you enjoy a good fright?
NO!


2. Scariest movie you've ever seen
Bambi? Um, I'd have to ask my husband - plenty have scared me and I don't like to remember them.


3. Bobbing for apples: choose one and discuss:
a) Nothing scary about that! Good wholesome fun. b) Are you *kidding* me?!? The germs, the germs!
To be a non-conformist. C) Which is... neither really. But it is a great way to get water up your nose.


4. Real-life phobia

See picture. 'Nuff said.


5. Favorite "ghost story"
Sorry. None. I don't like scary stuff. I guess it is because I "feel" it too deeply.

Possibly the most boring of all the entries...
Deb

1 comment:

Iris said...

Oh, I am just like you about scary stuff! I feel it very deeply and I carry it around with me for days and days. In fact, I couldn't even bring myself to do this Friday Five!