Friday, March 16, 2007

Dirty Little Secret...

Let me know that I've done wrong
When I've known this all along
I go around a time or two
Just to waste my time with you
[The All-American Rejects]

Here's reality. I have a dirty little secret. I am confused. And I am too touchy-feely and my feelings get hurt. And I'm judgmental, too...

Having said all this, being honest and desiring to be more "salty," it's also time to get over it.

I am human. Very human. I process things with my feelings, not a flow chart, or a decision tree, or clear-cut reasoning. That pesky "F" part of my Myers-Briggs gets in the way of rational "what were you thinking???" reasoning. I am better at this than I was, oh, 20 years ago. But it's still kinda sucky.

Do I really want to go there? Not now. Not really.

And sometimes? Yeah. Life is just kinda sucky.

That's my gut response and I'm working through it... You're just along for the ride, I guess.

Deb

1 comment:

Reverend Dona Quixote said...

God bless ya ...

((((Deb))))