Saturday, May 12, 2007

Friday Five: PoTAYto, PoTAHto

Reverend Mother of RevGalBlogPals writes: There are two types of people in the world, morning people and night owls. Or Red Sox fans and Yankees fans. Or boxers and briefs. Or people who divide the world into two types of people and those who don't. Let your preferences be known here. And if you're feeling verbose, defend your choices!


1. Mac? (woo-hoo!) or PC? (boo!) Why yes, the Friday Five author reserves the right to editorialize!
SIGH... I wish I had a Mac. I don't. It's a PC world.

2. Pizza: Chicago style luscious hearty goodness, or New York floppy and flaccid?
Chicago ALL THE WAY, baby!

3. Brownies/fudge containing nuts:
a) Good. I like the variation in texture.
b) An abomination unto the Lord. The nuts take up valuable chocolate space.
[or a response of your choosing]
Truly great brownies have nuts AND chocolate chips. Anything else is just amateur.

4. Do you hang your toilet paper so that the "tail" hangs flush with the wall, or over the top of the roll like normal people do?
Doesn't this depend on which hemisphere you live in? I mean, like there's a choice? "You canna change the laws of physics, Captain!"

5. Toothpaste: Do you squeeze the tube wantonly in the middle, or squeeze from the bottom and flatten as you go just like the tube instructs?
OK, I admit it. I went and read a tube of toothpaste... I'm an equal-opportunity squeezer. Sometimes I roll with it, and sometimes, I just squeeze that sucker.

Bonus: Share your favorite either/or.
Ohio State or Michigan? OHIO STATE - LET'S GO BUCKS! (Oh - Did I ever mention I'm a BIG OHIO STATE fan???)

I might be the last one to answer (so no one will read this) but I sure had fun!!

Deb

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Deb, I am so glad to see I wasn't the last one. You are so funny. Great play you silly girl.

Terri said...

Indeed. It is a PC world. sigh. I long for my old retired Mac...

Are you finished with school? I think so, but I've lost track...