Thursday, January 29, 2009

A random click...

I don't even remembered how I found the blog Everyday Liturgy... But I am delighted! It's actually a companion blog to an on-line journal.

As I start my day, slowing down before I rev up, trying to meet up with God and then tackle my daunting exegesis assignment, it was just great to 'rest' a while in the writings. After my recent post on Communion, I appreciated the journal edition on the Eucharist, especially Tim's reflection as a "Post Conservative."

Just a few quick random thoughts... click on over!
Peace...
Deb

4 comments:

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Thank you for sharing this! I surfed around there and am loving it already. I even sent in a submission for the next journal.

Deb said...

COOL! I knew that RevGals would love it - and that there are authors aplenty for them. :)

I might write something for them when I am "done" with footnotes and folderol...

Brian said...

Found your blog by way of the Shane Claiborne quote in the sidebar but am actually really excited by this post. Thanks for sharing the link!

Brian said...

Oh, ps, I'm from Maryland too! (in exile in New Jersey at the moment, though)