Thursday, September 04, 2008

Quote of the night...

So help me, I did not plan on tuning in to the Republican Convention. I was actually trying to get the latest weather reports on hurricane season... but I heard Rudy Giuliani say this:

She’s already one of the most successful governors in America - and the most popular. And she already has more executive experience than the entire Democratic ticket combined.

How dare they question whether Palin will have enough time to spend with her children while vice president? When do they ever ask a man that question?”

Let me be clear that I have not decided on who gets my vote in November... And I'm not so big on Giuliani, either.

But
I LOVED that quote!!! It could be said for any woman in any profession... especially ministry!

Ever the rabble rouser...
Deb

No comments: