Wednesday, September 02, 2009

T is for....

Plodding along finishing the alphabetic blogging of gratefulness... now we have T!

T is for....

Trust... I am fortunate that I have friends I can trust. Friends that I can have the hard, down-to-the-nitty-gritty discussions about life, ministry, family, and so on. I don't betray their trust. They don't betray mine. That's a huge blessing. I don't take it for granted.

Tears... I do cry. I am a "feeler" type person. I used to try and "stuff" my feelings but I figured out that they were God-given for a reason. Tears are one way that I can release them -- whether alone with a trusted friend. I've met enough emotionally constipated people to know that being able to cry is a blessing. (So pass the tissues!)

Toll house cookies... Need I explain this one?

True love... I married my best friend and true love. Not many people can say that.

Tests... Ugh. Can't believe I typed that. But it's true. Tests help me see what I need to do, what I need to work on, and where I have at least gained some mastery.

It's all good...

Deb

No comments: