Thursday, September 10, 2009

X is for...


I can't believe I am trying to do this but...

X is for....

Xeroxes... The end of purple mimeographs is done. No more sniffing ink while I copy off dittos or stencils. No more forms in triplicate (except for the occasional government form.) I can get copies of articles and work through the copious research I need to do for my papers. I am used to this convenience and I love it.

XML... the genius folks who make the web the snazzy stuff it is today. No more spinning icons or sparkle text. Love. it.

We are finishing an Xciting year... The Johnnie finished high school and started college. Reedy Girl is now at AP-Obsessed High School as a freshman. I finished my church job and started working as a T.A. for Whoopin' Holiness Divinity School. And the Bearded Brewer continues to make milestones in his work. Pretty good stuff.

Thanks, God.

2 comments:

MrReRe said...

That should be Xeroxi... geesh.

Deb said...

Depends on the declension. (HA)